14 Day Taste Of Britain & Ireland
A journey through Britain and Ireland will take you through the history and timeless beauty of Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Expect an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theater, and dance with reserved seats for the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 7 – 21 departures.
- Discover how a small Irish village played a pivotal role in establishing commercial transatlantic passenger flights at the Foynes
- Family Vacations
- Romance and Honeymoons
More than 50,000 travelers each year choose CIE Tours, and collectively give them a 95% customer satisfaction. Here’s why:
- Expertise. CIE Tours offers 87 years of experience creating distinctive and memorable travel experiences in Ireland and beyond.
- Breadth and depth. No matter how you want to travel, CIE Tours can accommodate.
- 50+ guided tours to Ireland, Britain, Iceland, Italy and Eastern Europe
|1||LONDON ARRIVAL & TOUR|
|2||TOWER OF LONDON & CITY SIGHTS|
|3||WINDSOR CASTLE & BATH|
|4||COTSWOLDS DRIVE & SHAKESPEARE BIRTHPLACE|
|5||LAKE DISTRICT & SCOTTISH EVENING|
|6||EDINBURGH CASTLE & CITY TOUR|
|7||GLASGOW CITY TOUR & FERRY TO BELFAST|
|8||TITANIC BELFAST & THE GLYDE INN|
|9||DUBLIN WALKING TOUR & HOP-ON, HOP-OFF BUS|
|10||BLARNEY CASTLE & KILLARNEY|
|11||DINGLE PENINSULA & IRISH NIGHT|
|12||FLYING BOAT MUSEUM & CLIFFS OF MOHER|
|13||RATHBAUN FARM & FITZPATRICK CASTLE STAY|
|14||TOUR ENDS IN DUBLIN|